April 11th, 2019
Purchasing Bitcoin (BTC) has been made a whole lot easier with the new upcoming technologies such as Wire Transfer, Cash App and Credit Cards. There are a few exchanges supporting this purchase and Bitcoin of America is one perfect example. This platform allows its users to buy up to $599 using their credit cards. Also, the platform offers same day settlements.
Most exchanges require that users own a digital wallet. Therefore, you might need one before you can buy BTC. A digital wallet is a software program that stores private and public keys and at the same time interacts with various Blockchains to allow users to send and receive crypto coins. Before you can use BTC or any other cryptocurrency, you will need a digital wallet.
A Bitcoin wallet can either be in form of an App, an electronic device or a website. There are different types of digital wallets;
Bitcoin of America Buying Tutorial
1. Create an account on Bitcoin of America, enter and confirm your personal details, (email address and password) and then log in.
2. Once you are logged in, you will be prompted to verify your account before buying BTC via Credit Card.
3. Under the verification process you’ll be required to;
4. You’ll then see a menu prompting you to select either Buy or Sell.
5. You will then be prompted to enter the amount of BTC you intend to buy.
6. On the right side you’ll see an arrow indicating a roll down menu, click on it to select the currency you intend to pay with.
7. Just below that, click on Credit Card to select the payment mode.
8. Enter your wallet address on the rectangular bar indicated Coin Address
9. Click on Clear to sign your name
10. You’ll see a tiny red box on the far left end. Click on it to agree to payment terms and conditions
11. Finally click BUY and complete your transaction. The coins will then be sent to your wallet.