April 11th, 2019
Cash App is one of the easiest, fastest and most secure ways one can send, receive, sell or even buy Bitcoins (BTC). One of the few exchanges that support Cash App is Bitcoin of America, a fast, reliable secure and quite easy to use Bitcoin trading platform.
It takes less than a minute for one to get registered on the platform and apart from using Cash App, users can easily, buy or sell Bitcoins using Credit Cards, prepaid Visa Cards, Wire Transfer or even locally In-Store. It takes three easy steps to conduct a sale;
This popular digital currency exchange allows users to buy up to 500 BTC per day and receive same day settlement on all transactions. The platform also offers the best rates in the market and has a dedicated customer support platform ha ensures all users get the best service possible.
After successfully creating an account with Bitcoin of America, you are well set to begin trading. Below is a step-by-step guideline on how to buy BTC using Cash App.
1. Log in to your account and click on Trade
2. On the left side of your screen, you will see an option to BUY BTC, click on it and enter the amount of BTC you would like to buy
3. On the right side of your screen you will see a roll down icon indicated, PAY WITH USD, BTC, XMR, LTC, BCH and ETH. Select the currency you wish to pay with.
4. Next, click on Cash App to select a payment method
5. You will then be prompted to provide your Cash Tag and your coin wallet address
6. Click Clear to sign your name
7. Agree on the terms and conditions and then press BUY and it’s that simple. You will receive BTC in your BTC Wallet as soon as the transaction process is complete.
What is a Cash Tag?
A Cash Tag is a name that identifies an individual, business or professional using Cash App. Cash Tags make it fast and easy to receive or send money safely and securely. To create a Cash Tag;
Note that, before you can create a Cash Tag, you will need to have an active debit card linked to Cash App. Cash Tags can only have a maximum of 20 characters, including at least one letter and users can only have one active Cash Tag per Cash App account. If you are using Cash App on your Smartphone, you will need to use the latest version for Android and iOS to access a Cash Tag,